Clean Design, an award-winning branding + advertising agency, today announced employee promotions across its account management, strategy and creative departments.
“2016 is shaping up as a record year for the agency in terms of new business wins and expanded client offerings,” said Clean Design CEO Natalie Perkins. “We are delighted to reward these amazing and dedicated staffers for their ‘above and beyond’ contributions toward our success.”
The nine individuals promoted were:
• Lindsay Beavers was named account director
• Eleanor Talley was named senior account manager
• Kate Benson was named account manager
• Dickens Sanchez was named to the newly-created role of client relationship manager
• Travis Conte was named senior brand strategist
• Mary Webster was named associate creative director
• Jackie McBride was named senior designer
• Nikki Steeprock was also named senior designer
• Colleen Carroll was named front-end developer
About Clean Design
Clean Design is an award-winning brand + design agency with a diverse client portfolio featuring Red Hat, Lenovo, Yadkin Bank, Builders Mutual, UNC Kenan-Flagler, and Durham Distillery. Ranked the #1 design firm in the Triangle for the past six years, the agency offers integrated marketing solutions including branding, advertising, digital marketing, graphic design, public relations, media planning, and content. A woman-owned business, Clean Design has been awarded HUB certification by the State of North Carolina.