Would you like to join our dynamic advertising and design agency and contribute your skills and experience as a member of the Account Management team? We are seeking an experienced Account Manager candidate who has enjoyed working within client management roles at ad and design agencies. The successful candidate must have a proven track record of building strong client relationships within the advertising and design industry.
For this role, the Account Manager will lead a portfolio of clients to ensure timely delivery of goals and continued success by focusing on relationship management and financial budgeting. By nurturing long-term, trusting relationships, the Account Manager acts as a client advocate to ensure that client goals are communicated effectively to the internal team. As part of an integrated agency, the Account Manager must have excellent interpersonal skills, a consistently positive attitude, and an eye for detail while being able to recognize large-scale opportunities. In this role, you must be willing to go the extra mile to ensure a job well done. This is an office-based role, but occasional travel may be required for client visits, new business presentations, planning, etc. Commitment deadlines or the demands of the client may see the Account Manager working early or late to ensure continued success.
Client Relationship Management
- Lead and maintain multiple client relationships as the day-to-day contact and key representative for the agency
- Adapt effectively to each client-s schedule to maintain availability to manage the changing needs of the client
- Relay key information on a regular basis to internal and external key stakeholders; clearly communicate client requests and needs to ensure each initiative is met with timeliness, passion, and creativity
- Recognize when to raise a flag and proactively notify all key stakeholders of any issues and/or potential opportunities
- Manage day-to-day project budget, including billing schedules and reporting, client invoicing, job scope changes, etc.
- Monitor and identify scope creep Track and monitor resourcing and hours against agreed upon Statement of Work (SOW); become well informed on the SOW requirements to stay on top of budgetary perimeters and client timelines.
- Lead client meetings and manage each client-s campaign needs
- Recognize and initiate opportunities for department integration to strengthen communication, to avoid rework and delays and increase client project effectiveness
- Work with all key stakeholders across functional areas of the agency to ensure client needs are met
- Collaborate with project management to create project timelines and milestones
- Evaluate and negotiate project timelines and estimate details to ensure Clean is being accurately compensated
- Identify efficiencies to make sure the information provided to clients is clear, accurate and consistent to the task
- Evaluate creative work against client scope changes and requests; compare and align with approved strategy timeline, client requests/changes and SOW requirements; obtain final approval before sending to client
- Assist with coordination of media plans and media deliverables
- Work with inside and outside media resources for development and execution of client media plans
Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrated career history and desire to work within the advertising and creative marketing industry is required
- 4-6 years of prior experience working with an advertising/creative agency serving in a client account management and client-facing role
- Completed 4-year bachelor-s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business management or related field
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office and Acrobat Pro; Keynote experience is preferred
- Soft skills:
- A passion for creativity & the agency world
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organization
- Professional conduct